Last Updated: June 28, 2018
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
“Personal data” is data that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, contact information, and payment information. We collect personal data from you that you provide us when you make a purchase, fill out forms on the Site, or contact us by phone, email, or in writing. Your submission of personal data is voluntary, but we may be unable to provide you requested information, products, or services if you choose not to provide the necessary personal data.
We also collect “technical data” that does not identify you personally when you visit or use our websites and products or services. This technical data may include information about your device and usage such as your operating system, browser, geographical location, IP address, and page views and clicks. We may use the following technologies to collect technical data:
- Log files, which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels, which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please note that our Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that may be enabled in your browser settings.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We use personal data to:
- process your order for goods or services;
- respond to your communications and inquiries;
- sign you up for newsletters and mailing lists at your request;
- prevent fraud or other violations of law; and
- otherwise protect our property and interests, and those of third parties.
You can opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such emails.
We use technical data, which does not identify you personally, in various ways that we deem useful in operating and improving our business and the Site.
WITH WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- with our suppliers and vendors to provide goods and services you have requested;
- with our service providers, such as credit agencies and technical or customer support providers, who use the data on our behalf;
- with our successor if our business is purchased by another company;
- as necessary to comply law including with orders from law enforcement and other governmental authorities; and
- as otherwise necessary to protect our property and interests, and those of third parties.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We use commercially reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. We will retain your personal data for so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our business relationship with you. In some cases, we will retain the data for a longer period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, follow records retention policies, resolve disputes, and protect our rights.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. If we discover we have personal data in our possession regarding an individual under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to promptly remove such data from our systems.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
115 E 23rd St., 3rd Floor, New York, New York US 10010